NBOMe - a heads up
NBOMe is used in its own right but is also often sold to users who think they are buying LSD.
NBOMe is a stimulant and hallucinogen. It's also known as N-Bomb, Solaris, smiles, or 25-1. It is sometimes sold as (fake) LSD so you may use it by mistake thinking you’ve used LSD. NBOMe is usually sold in tabs of blotting paper (similar to LSD), and is taken by placing under the tongue (or inside the cheek). Sometimes it’s used nasally, injected as a solution and smoked as a powder.
If you use NBOMe you may experience increased heart rate, pupil dilation, confusion, trouble sleeping, and sensory and perception distortion. You may also have feelings of extreme happiness or alternatively paranoia.
If you’ve had too much NBOMe, you might have seizures or lose consciousness. An ambulance should be called if any of these happen to you or a friend, particularly because death from overdose is a possibility. It’s also important to know that you only need really small amounts of NBOMe to get the effects. It means that if you’ve had a bit and don’t feel anything, taking the same amount again might mean you suddenly get really strong effects.
If you use NBOMe then if nothing else, make sure you know these ways to be as safe as possible.
- Only take a 1/4 dose of to begin with so you can judge the effects.
- Avoid taking multiple tabs especially if unsure if taking real LSD or not.
- Avoid using alone, share the experience with someone who has used before or with someone who is not using.
- Monitor your mental health before using to ensure it is stable
- Call an ambulance if you are worried about anything
Want more? This info is the bare minimum to give you the heads up - the ADF have some good comprehensive info. Check it out here.