Events + Conferences
Forensic AOD training
Caraniche are providing a free two-day training workshop n Preston for forensic AOD clinicians, workers and case managers.
Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th February 2014
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding substance use and offending behaviour
- Working with Corrections, confidentiality, and appropriate documentation
- Understanding anti-social personality and associated traits
- Working with forensic clients, maintaining boundaries, and treatment interfering behaviours
- Understanding the prison experience and working with parolees
- Self-care, support needs and supervision
To be eligible attendees must be working with ACSO funded clients and be in a frontline role (not supervisory or managerial).
The flyer and registration details can be downloaded here